- TCESC maintains electronic applications of individuals seeking employment as teachers within Trumbull County’s local school districts. TCESC recruits and screens potential job candidates.
- TCESC sends an email job posting and places the job posting on the TCESC web site.
- Applicants should follow the instructions on the job posting regarding how to apply for a position. Each job posting is different.
- Trumbull County school districts may review electronic applications maintained by TCESC at anytime.
- The local school district selects the candidates to interview and arranges the interviews.