Registration is now closed for the 2012-13 School Year.
Summer school registration begins May 20th, 2013.
Students are not enrolled until payment and registration is received.
Credit Recovery Option
- $230/ course (regardless of credit)
- Payment options – PayPal (self/ student paid) or PO (district paid)
- No intake meetings required
- Rolling admissions throughout the year
- Maximum of 4 courses at one time
- Prescriptive Courses based on Mastery
- Lab & Teacher Support is available to students weekly at TCESC
- Credit Recovery courses are 8 weeks in length. No extensions are granted.
- At the conclusion of course, grade report is emailed to district guidance office and student.
Enrollment is simple!
1. Student or District fills out registration form online
2. Payment is made via PayPal (for self-pay) or district pays with PO (must be submitted)
3. Once registration is confirmed, an email is sent to student with login information and they can begin immediately.
How to Enroll
- Click to fill out and submit registration.
- On the submission page, click to return to our site to pay with PayPal.
- Click the Pay Now button. *Note - you must go thru the PayPal process for each class. Classes are paid for one at a time.
- When registration is complete, you will receive an email with instructions to access your course(s).
Students are not enrolled until payment and registration are both received.