TCESC, as a visionary leader in education, provides high-quality services to school districts and communities through cost-effective and cooperative programs that promote the highest levels of learning.
To be the first contact for customer service for all Trumbull County school districts.
Leading for Educational Excellence
- Every individual has worth and value.
- Education is the primary process of improving the quality of life.
- All children can learn.
- Building school district capacity to effectively serve children is our number one priority.
- Our services are designed to represent the best interests of our school districts.
- Every employee is critical to the success of the organization.
- Effective leadership and collaboration are fundamental to on-going educational improvement.
- Our responsibility is to provide high quality, cost effective programs and services.
- Families, community agencies, business and government are integral parts of the educational process.
TCESC Quality Initiative Leadership TeamCharlyn DeCola, classroom assistant
Patricia Dreher, supervisor
Marilyn Fredenburg, supervisor
Michael Hanshaw, superintendent
Robert Marino Jr., ed.D., assistant superintendent
Laura Isaacs, audiologist
Denise Domhoff, secretary
Dale Lennon, director
Dr. Richard Montagnese, supervisor
Jennifer Myers, supervisor
Bryan O'Hara, director
Debi Patchin, executive assistant
Jennifer Schofield, supervisor
Lori Simione, treasurer
Carlotta Sheets, supervisor
Sue Shutrump, supervisor
Michelle Tul, teacher
Kathleen Vilsack, supervisor
Brenda Weiser, teacher
Donna Zuga, supervisor