Speech Language Resources
- Apraxia Kids: Resource for reliable and comprehensive information about Childhood Apraxia of Speech* for families, professionals
- Kidspeech.Com: Information regarding the signs/symptoms and language activities for the treatment of apraxia
- AAC Intervention: Activities, boardmaker resources, presentation resources & handouts, practice excercises, etc.
- Friends Who Stutter:National organization created to provide a network and support for children and teenagers who stutter, their families, and the professionals who work with them
- National Stuttering Association:Resources, research and support for students, parents and professionals
- Stuttering Foundation of America: resources, services and support to those who stutter and their families, as well as support for research into the causes of stuttering