Department of Human Resources
Trumbull County Educational Service Center provides a wide variety of human resources services to school districts in Trumbull County.
- Processes licensure renewals and transitions for local school districts in Trumbull County.
- Processes pupil activity permits for local school districts.
- Reviews license applications for some local school districts.
- Provides districts with updates regarding changes in licensure.
- Interacts with the Ohio Department of Education regarding specific licensure questions and issues.
- Provides support for district LPDCs including periodic county-wide meetings and regular email updates when new regulations and updates become available.
- Maintains credential files for the substitutes who are placed on a list of credentialed substitutes for Trumbull County school districts.
- Conducts a required substitute training workshop as part of the substitute credentialing process.
- Conducts WebCheck Bureau of Criminal Investigation checks for both Ohio and federal webchecks for educators.
- Communicates with districts regarding new requirements for Ohio and federal background checks.
- Posts both certified and classified jobs for Trumbull County School Districts.
- Maintains electronic applications for candidates in all fields of education.
- Assists districts with employment searches.
Highly Qualified Resources
- Serves as a resource for all issues regarding highly qualified teacher.
- Administers the electronic version of the ETS parapro assessment, which enables paraprofessionals to become highly qualified.
Master Teacher Designation
- Conducts the Master Teacher designation application process for Trumbull County teachers.
- Coordinates TCESC’s internal employee relations and ensures compliance with all mandates.