TCESC PRACTICE SPELLING BEE
Our competition is co-sponsored by the Trumbull County Educational Service Center and the Youngstown Warren Regional Chamber. We thank the Regional Chamber for its continued support. THIS IS NOT THE SCRIPPS QUALIFIER. This competition is a practice event for our Trumbull County students to prepare for the SCRIPPS tournament.
WFMY TV-21 hosts the qualifying tournament; contact Nene Perkins at [email protected] for more information.
- The practice spelling bee will be held on Wednesday, February 21, 2024, at Hubbard High School Auditorium.
- Registration by 5:00 p.m. - Competition at 5:30.
- Participants can start arriving at 4:45 p.m. to check in and register.
- A short orientation session will be conducted to give participants an opportunity to become acquainted with the procedures.
- The practice spelling bee will begin promptly at 5:30 p.m.