TCESC’s shared services programs are customer-driven consortiums that support and enhance educational efforts both locally and at the state level.
TCESC is leading Trumbull County districts in forming consortiums and partnerships that assist districts in making the best use of limited resources. Our Trumbull County consortiums allow many districts to offer services more economically than they could on an individual basis.
Some shared services that TCESC provides include:
- Administrative professional learning
- Bus driver certification
- Compliance with legal mandates
- Curriculum and instruction supervision
- eSchool mall
- Health insurance
- Gifted and talented supervision
- Grant programming
- Professional employment services
- Special education supervision
- Substitute credentialing
- Special education transportation
- Business Advisory Council