Please click here to participate in our brief future options survey.
The Saturday Enrichment Program allows interested students in grades 2-6 to attend classes in a wide range of areas on Saturdays during the school year. There are two separate Saturday Enrichment Program sessions -- one in the fall and one in the winter. Each session consists of six Saturdays.
In the event of a calamity day, there is no reimbursement for a missed class. Please watch local TV stations for calamity day information.
Registration Information -
- Registration may be completed online or printed and mailed. Forms are available on this webpage in the column on the right.
- Payment may be made online through Paypal or mailed. Checks or money orders are made payable to TCESC. No cash will be accepted. The registration fee varies by course, but is usually $50 or less.
- Students are not enrolled until both payment and registration is received.
- If registering or paying by mail, send to: Saturday Enrichment Program, Trumbull County Educational Service Center, 6000 Youngstown Warren Road, Niles, Ohio 44446
- Students are registered on a first come, first served basis. All registrations will be recorded by date of arrival in the TCESC office. Please be aware that returning registrations to the home school district will delay processing.
- Class placement in the program will be confirmed approximately one week prior to the start of class.
- No refunds will be made except in the event that the desired classes are full or not offered.