- Houghton Miffln's PBL Resource Page - projects, teaching concepts, reference, teacher education station, background knowledge and theory
- Kathy Schrock's list of problem based/inquiry resources
- How To Get Started with Project Based Learning article from Tech & Learning
- PBL Online - You'll find all the resources you need to design and manage high quality projects for middle and high school students.
- PBL Online Video Library - training modules
- PBL VIRTUAL WORKSHOP Education World offers this compilation of online resources for educators interested in bringing project-based learning into their classrooms. Click here for a problem based learning activity on problem based learning.
- PBLnet This Web site offers information, guidance, links, and lesson plans for implementing Project-Based Learning in 3-12 classrooms. All curricula are standards aligned and integrated across subject areas.
- Eduscapes: Project, Problem, and Inquiry-Based Learning What are the differences among these three models of instruction? Find out!
- Why Teach with Project Learning?
- WebExhibits online, interactive museum that can facilitate project learning
- 4Teachers.org PBL
- Houghton Mifflin Project Based Learning Site
- Intel® Teach Elements: Project-Based Approaches
- New Tech Network
- High Tech High
- Put to the Test Questions abound about project learning. Here are answers, from how to meet standards to how to keep control of the classroom.
- How To: Raise the Educational Stakes with Project Learning Beef up the real-world consequences of student projects in every grade.
- Putting Project-Based Learning on the Fast Track (blocked by proxy) At this charter school in Hawaii, students build electric cars from start to finish and, in the process, learn how to practically apply what they learn to everyday life.
- Problem-Based Learning You'll find some quick information and at the end of the article, there is an entire book online in PDF format
- Problem-Based Learning The University of Delaware offers a hotlist for teachers interested in the topic.
- eSchoolNews: Project Based Learning engages students, garners results
BIE Institite For PBL
- PBLNetwork Collaborative Inquiry in Action
- Project Based learning in the middle and high school math classes
- PBL at the University of Delaware
- PBL at Westlake OH schools -- video
- PBL -- a statewide initiative in West Virginia -- video
- PBL for the 21st Century
Inquiry Based Learning Resources
|The following PDF download provides a variety of tools that will guide and support students as they plan, monitor and evaluate their project work.
|Project Planning form
|The following PDF download contains a structured form that will guide you (and your students) through the project planning process.
|The Tuning Protocol is a structured, small group method for discussing project plans at the beginning of a project or presenting findings as the project progresses. It can help students provide insightful feedback about a project, and reveal potential problems.